PO Box 318 Orchard, NE 68764
VAL6 INFRARED RADIANT HEATERS
OWN THE SUN
Click on Model Name Below
Do you have a garage, shop, calving facility, working chute, or other uses (indoor or outdoor) for a portable radiant heater?
For operations that need an efficient heater capable of providing effective radiant heat to a wide range of indoor/outdoor applications, we have a clean, quiet, economical, go-anywhere, diesel-fired radiant heater that makes more work sites workable, comfortable and productive. We have many sizes that let you enjoy your sunroom, fishing hut, duck blind, snowmobiling activities, drying of paint and adhesives, asphalt and concrete preparation and many more!
BTU expresses the amount of the thermal energy required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit.
SURPRISING TRUTH ABOUT BTU RATING IN THE HEATER INDUSTRY
Rated BTU is basically derived from fuel consumption of the heater rather than its actual ability to heat. Therefore, high BTU rating does not warranty high heat output!
UNDERSTANDING HEAT OUTPUT
* Fuel to energy conversion ratio.
* What percent of the consumed fuel is perfectly com-busted?
* Smoke, smell or eye irritation are typical signs of incomplete combustion which leads to lower fuel to energy combustion ratio.
* How much of the heat generated actually is received by the object which is to be heated.
* Moving air, wind chill or rise of heated air affect application efficiency.
* VAL6's near perfect combustion combined with high heat transfer makes new formula for the heater selection.
* VAL6's experiences ZERO HEAT TRANSFER LOSS due to humidity, misty conditions, high winds or high wind chill factor, unlike any forced air heaters.
WHEREVER AND WHENEVER
YOU NEED IT